Requested documents from lessee:
- ID card/Passport
- Driving licence
Company or Entrepreneur:
- Trade certificate
- Business Register statement
- ID card/Passport and Driving licence of the company legal deputy
- Power of Attorney from the company legal deputy for other persons + their ID/Passport and Driving licence
- A returnable deposit to cover Collision Damage Waiver liability of 10.000,- CZK, and 5.000,-/2.000,- CZK in case of supplementary insurance. Lowering the liability to 2.000,- CZK available for rentals with using vehicles in the Czech Republic only.
- In case of paying deposit by a bank card, it is necessary to fill a bank form before the vehicle handover. The form must include all bank card details even CVC code - because of this we recommend to pay the deposit by cash.
Vehicle insurance and highway vignette in rental tariffs included:
- Third Party Insurance valid for EU and some European countries
- Collision Damage Waiver valid for EU and some European countries
- Czech highway vignette